Lost Certificate?

Certificates of Completion and Record Retention
Certificates of completion are always handed to the student upon completion of the course and upon receipt of full tuition.  CE Forward will maintain student attendance records for 5 years as required by the State of Washington.  If a student leaves class early, arrives late, or leaves the classroom for an extended period of time, he or she will not receive a certificate of completion.

RecordLost Clock Hour Cert? Retrieval and Certificate Re-issuance Fee
“Record Retrieval” includes time spent reviewing any former student’s attendance in a past class.  This includes but is not limited to the re-issuance of a certificate of completion.  Such service will be charged $100 and payment is required prior to re-issuance.  A request for record retrieval and/or certificate re-issuance must be made via email (jillayne at ceforward dot com) noting the date, month, year, location, and course name and must include the student’s mailing address and fax number.  Reissued certificates will be faxed or mailed by U.S. post, within 30 days of the date of receipt of the written request. Even if we do not find a record of your attendance THERE IS NO REFUND of the $100 fee.

How to Renew Your License Without Your Certificate
You do not need the certificate to renew your license. You WILL need your certificate if you are being audited by the state. For renewal purposes, you will just need the following:

School/Sponsor Name and Number:
CE Forward, Inc.

Instructor Name and Number:
Jillayne Schlicke
Other instructor names and instructor numbers can be found here.

Course Name and Number:
Course names can be found under the drop-down menu at the top of this page. Look for the menu button “Real Estate CE”
Click through to see the Course Number.

Some folks get pissed off when they read that my certificate re-issue fee is $100. If you don’t want to pay the re-issue fee look harder and, like magic, the course certificate will be found.

206-931-2241 or jillayne@ceforward.com